Posted to rec.woodworking
sailor sailor is offline

Default How do "you" mount aux. fence to Biesemeyer, or clone? Will this work?

I am looking for different ways to mount aux. fences,jigs,
fetherboards, etc, to a Biesemeyer style fence.
Has anyone done this, and what might be the downside of doing this? I
thought of mounting a "T" track (Rockler sale, 4' + 8 knobs and bolts,
$12.99) in a dado, cut in a 3/4 piece of quality plywood, and mounting
it on top of the fence. This would let me attach accessories easily,
and still allow sliding, jigs, push blocks, etc, along the fence.
(stradeling the fence)
Please post how you have solved this problem.
Thanks