Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default electrical installation test certificate template

On 2 Oct 2006 07:19:07 -0700 someone who may be "Ren"
wrote this:-

I will check the wiring out and fill in the forms myself - the
certificate is just to save me from having to design one myself, and
the inspector would like some continuity I'm sure.

If you have all the test equipment and know how to use it then I am
surprised you don't know where to get the forms from. A selection
are available from the IET (formerly IEE) web site.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh