Posted to misc.consumers.house
T.B. T.B. is offline

Default electric photocell question

Hi:
I have installed some lights on the exterior of my garage and used them in
conjunction with a photocell switch i got from Home Depot. Basically it is
supposed to turn the lights off at dawn and vice versa at dusk. I installed
the thing and it hasn't turned the lights on or off once and it's been about
a week. So today I took it out and replaced it thinking it could be bad,
but now the one I finished installing earlier today isn't working either (I
tested it with a flashlight right over the eye) so what is the deal? I
doublechecked all of my wiring and it's exactly as the instructions say it
should be.

any and all advice and help appreciated much.
TB in Austin, TX