Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,sci.bio.entomology.misc,alt.home.repair,sci.agriculture,rec.gardens
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default What insect is this?

On 1 Oct 2006 13:34:32 -0700, wrote:

Dear Experts,

Lately, I've been noticing some insects in my home.
On the second floor for the most part.

Here are some pictures of them:

http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg

They move slow around the room. Sometimes they fly.
But for the most part, they just walk around.
Rather slowly. Not like a swift housefly. I
can snag them with a tissue pretty easily.

What kind of insects are these?
How do I get rid of them?

Thanks a lot!

First if my beloved Wifey saw it, it would be a DEAD BUG.

Now me, I would have checked it out, because it kinda looks like
species of Assassin Bug. We are suppose to have them here in Pa, but
haven't seen one in real life.

later,

tom @ www.MyFastCoolCars.com