Posted to rec.woodworking
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default I need your help!

Barry
A nice start but you need to check other browsers than IE. The links do not
all work on Firefox and Opera. In fact the plans link tries to download a
..doc file in both. It appears from the code that you are using a WYSIWYG
page coder. I think it is better to use HTML or one of the family and code
straight. If not then you need to check that your coder works in all the
main browsers.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"DCH" wrote in message
" wrote in
ups.com:

I'm trying to make a website for sheds, workshops and tools, which has
a large woodworking section. Could you guys (and gals) please check

it
out and give me some advice on what to add to it.

It's still under construction, so please excuse some of the dodgy
design faults!!

Barry.

muckleshed.com

Greetings,

I think you should try to resize the tables so the conten would fit on a
normal 1024-768 screen, maybe even 800x600 for folks with older
machines.....I didn't look at the source but I would just size the
tables by percentage rather than pixels...

hope this helps...

DCH