Posted to alt.consumers.pest-control,sci.bio.entomology.misc,alt.home.repair,sci.agriculture,rec.gardens
OscartheGrouch OscartheGrouch is offline

Default What insect is this?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear Experts,

Lately, I've been noticing some insects in my home.
On the second floor for the most part.

Here are some pictures of them:

http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/condor_222/dsc_0304_2.jpg

GOOD GODS! Get everyone out of the house NOW!

Seriously, I don't know. But, I'm reminded of a Far Side cartoon: A side
view mirror with the usual warning "Objects in mirror are larger than they
appear". The entire mirror is taken up by an enormous eye. :-)

Google Family Coreidae. Leaf footed bugs. Can't determine species from
picture.