Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Off Topic .. Sorry .. Can't Resist

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 07:12:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:10:45 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

News of the Polk County, Florida, shooting of the cop-killer. Ten
officers surrounded the perpetrator, only nine of them fired. Total
rounds fired: 110. Number of bullets which hit perp: 68. What is wrong
with these guys? And why did only 9 of them fire weapons? I demand an
investigation.

The cops arresting Rodney King were "batting out of turn". I suspect
these cops did not want to be accused of something similar. How did
they miss so many times?

If they had him surrounded, they're lucky they didn't hit each other.