Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Squirrels in my attic

On 1 Oct 2006 06:39:57 -0700, wrote:

Need advice. I've got squirrels in the attic. Been killing myself
trying to get rid of them. Anybody have any suggestions. Traps,
mothballs, fox urine, electronics, strobe light, playing the radio. I
need something that you've done, and has worked, not just something
you've read please. While battling these critters, I've come up with an
online game of how I'd really like to hanlde the situation, to help
alleviate some of the frustrations. Check it out.
www.geocities.com/squirrelcrazy99.

I had squirrels in the attic that were driving me crazy. I could hear
them run up and down the rafters. I put four boxes of rat poison up
there and within three days all was quiet! I patched the hole they
made in the side of the house with hardware cloth.