Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 17:24:25 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .

Why would I be jealous of this calamitous incompetence?

---
That's not what you're jealous of, what you're jealous of is that we
_can_ and you're enraged that you're impotent and there's nothing
you can do about it.

Not at all.

---
Then there's something you _can_ do about it? What, LOL?

You can't even keep yourself from looking like a goddam fool, here,
where trivial **** is concerned and yet you think that you're fit to
determine how the entire world should be run? Forget it. You're
nothing but a low-life piece of **** and that's all you'll ever be
so stop pretending that you're something that doesn't need to be
flushed.
---

What would you have done in our place?

Let Saddam Hussein _keep_ amassing a fortune and biding his time so
that he _could_ complete the development of weapons and delivery
systems which would inundate our friends?

Let him have Kuwait and keep gasoline at 99 cents per gallon.

---
So, as long as you can get gas for 99 cents a gallon you're willing
to look the other way when he kills and tortures thousands of people
for daring to disagree with him, as well as using his own people on
which to test his biological weapons and God knows what all else?

You're quite a piece of work Homer.
---

Probably, and then you'd be bitching about "Geez, if only you guys
had done it this way..."

**** you, and if you don't like it, tough ****.

If you think you know a better way to prosecute the war, then write
to the President and tell him about it instead of just uselessly
flapping your gums here.

Why? He can't or won't read, he couldn't understand it anyway, and he always
does what Cheney tells him to do so it's a pointless exercise.

---
You don't get to be President of the United States of America if
you're illiterate, dumbass, and the only reason he wouldn't be able
to understand what you wrote would be because of the stupid,
nonsensical **** you spew.

As far as the rest of it goes, you're just afraid to do it because
you know damned well that you've got nothing to say that the
administration hasn't heard already and rejected as utter crap.
With good reason, BTW.
---

Tony Snow isn't the spokesthing for the administration -- Dubya is.

---
So what's wrong with that?

You're the spokesturd for Coprofaggots Anonymous and you don't feel
uncomfortable with that, do you?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer