Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Off Topic .. Sorry .. Can't Resist

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:10:45 GMT, Norminn
wrote:

News of the Polk County, Florida, shooting of the cop-killer. Ten
officers surrounded the perpetrator, only nine of them fired. Total
rounds fired: 110. Number of bullets which hit perp: 68. What is wrong
with these guys? And why did only 9 of them fire weapons? I demand an
investigation.

The cops arresting Rodney King were "batting out of turn". I suspect
these cops did not want to be accused of something similar. How did
they miss so many times?
--
Oren