Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default Off Topic .. Sorry .. Can't Resist

Norminn wrote:
News of the Polk County, Florida, shooting of the cop-killer. Ten
officers surrounded the perpetrator, only nine of them fired. Total
rounds fired: 110. Number of bullets which hit perp: 68. What is wrong
with these guys? And why did only 9 of them fire weapons? I demand an
investigation.

You nor few others will agree with me but the reasoning behind all of
this lies much deeper than few realize. Due to the cold fact that they
to are also in the same boat , just in a different seat with a
different paddle. Ninety percent of what goes on today is performed by
either presnt or past drug addicts. Whos brains were fried (TV Add) and
they either don't have now or never recovered the ability to reason
sensibly. Yes they may have became drug free, but the effect the drugs
had on their stage of mentality has never been rationalized. This is my
observed opinion from being among drug addicts.
Once they use drugs they lose certain mental functions that are never
regained regardless of how long they remain drug free. In other words
they lose various brain functions It looks like only one may have been
really clean.