Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Foley should be a lesson to us all

clipped
I read the foreign press, which has excellent Web sites.
What they think of the B**sh torture and indefinite detention
policies -- both completely unConstitutional! -- makes a
patriotic American like me blush with shame. We have
****ed away our world capital. What will we tell our children and
grandchildren?

With voters as brain-dead as ours seem to be, our only hope is for Jim
Swaggart, Jim and Tammy Bakker, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell to pray for
us. A few "God bless America" s from George can't hurt. "When in
doubt, choose life." Trouble is, George Bush (the mediocre,
overprivileged alcoholic) is NEVER in doubt, so .. Bombs away! Kill all
those sons of bitches that don't take our brand of "democracy". Nuke
them! Shoot them! Napalm them. They have enough weapons, bombs to
fight an American Revolution 100 times over if they wanted a civilized
form of government. Trouble is, our oil is right in the middle of the
mess and we have to feed our AC's and SUV's. Can't wait until China is
rich enough to afford as many cars as we have......keep shopping at Walmart.