Posted to sci.electronics.repair
3T39 3T39 is offline

Default TEC Digital Computing scale SL-2200-50-J0-GB

I would appreciate help with this Calculating Weighing Scale. The machine
works perfectly well, but the centre segment of the seven segment display is
very poor contrast and easily mistaken for a zero when it should read eight.
See photo http://i10.tinypic.com/4ieqkjs.jpg
I'm not used to these displays, and can't find the pinout info in google
(don't know which question to ask as I can't identify the display) I assume
they are common cathode but how are the segments switched ? Once I can find
the pinout info I should be able to do some sensible troubleshooting.

With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: