Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.home.repair
Gene Gene is offline

Default Foley should be a lesson to us all

"Nebuchadnezzar II" wrote in

"Gene" wrote in message
.18...
wrote in news:1159662314.612375.184470
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

The whole foley/page mess should be a lesson to us all..... Child
abusers exist in all levels of our society...from the hood and the
trailer parks of america all the way to the halls of
congress....child
molesters and abusers exist everywhere in our society.... teachers,
policemen, firemen, ministers...your uncle or brother...best
friend....you never know where these people are or who they are....
crafty folks these wolves in sheeps clothing are.

I think 1 in 5 girls in america are molested before they reach
adulthood.....many of them never reveal their ordeals either.... so
dont trust your kids around anyone....especially someone in a
position
of authority or trust... statistics for boys being abused are just a
bit less than girls...1 in 7...I dont know and Im not going to bother
to research it before I enter this post. Do the research your damn
self.

One other thing.... People should be concerned that many in congress
knew of foleys actions regarding the young page boy and we should be
concerned because these fellow politicians of foleys covered the
whole
thing and are now even seeking to thwart any investigations...these
people are more concerned with keeping everything hushed up than they
are about protecting someones child.

Men knew of Foleys actions and said nothing...... they were more
concerned with keeping Foley in office and his name and party
untainted
from scandal than they were about the well being of a child...

This is not a republican thing either...Im sure there are plenty of
democratic child abusers molesters in congress...just as there are
republicans...

People always scream democrat or republican when scandal erupts....
why
cant people see that all politicians are the same....none are
moral...
none are ethical.... they value only themselves and their party....
even the safety of a child is of no concern to a politician......

I bet there are a lot of congressmen and senators scrambling this
weekend to remove the child porn from their computers....Foley was
not
an isolated incident....our elected officials probably have world
class
child porn collections...... Im sure those guys on the committees who
look into child porn or child abuse are all there because they are
trying to cover their own asses or they are there to get their hands
on
child porn. None are there to protect children.

Anywhooooooooo... lets all watch this scandal and see what
happens....lets watch as it quickly swept under the rug....no charges
will be filed....Foley will quietly go away.... no
investigations.....

politics as usual

It isn't that there are so many more child molesters, it's that there
are
so few parents.

You want to stop child abuse? The only solution is to put one parent
back
in the home instead at work. The ideal choice to raise the children is
the mother - not a child care worker.

The vast majority of abuse happens in the home by family members.

No, dimwit, the vast majority of abuse is by business and government.

The only abuse which raises ratings on our corporate controlled media is
child abuse and judging from the recent trends, our media would love more
pretty women abusing young boys. The issue is a perfect one for any
politician. It's the type of issue that puts them on the side of any
audience. So with the media slavering over the next sexual abuse scandal
and the politicians so eager to draw attention from the real abuses going
on today 'Chester the Molestor' is the perfect candidate.

The much smaller catagory, sexual abuse of children by a parent, is a
problem whose rate is determined more by the society it occures in.

A prudish society which throws a national fit over an exposed tit,
criminalizes prostitution, bans nudism, criminalizes Rubins and has
complete jackasses like Ashcroft who can not look at a marble tit as the
chief legal officer anytime, increases the incidence of sexual abuse of
all ages of women. Societies the average born 'agin' jerk would trash as
immoral actually have a much lower incidence of child sexual abuse -
Denmark for instance or Germany.

--
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas

"History is earmarked by the successes of liberals and mistakes of
conservatives." - ETG, CW4 USA Retired