Posted to alt.home.repair
mrsgator88 mrsgator88 is offline

Default Yellow brick road

There must be some water based arts-and-crafts paint you could use.

Anyways be glad all she wants is a yellow brick road. My girl is asking for
that American Girl stuff now. Its a new and distinct kind of pain.

"Jim Beaver" wrote in message
. net...
My little girl has gone bananas over The Wizard of Oz. For Christmas, she
wants a yellow brick road. Cute.

Our yard has a flagstone pathway through it. It's basically a bunch of
flagstones laid out near one another in a path, with grass growing around
and between the stones.

I'm wondering if there's something I can TEMPORARILY paint the stones with
to make a yellow brick road, something that won't wash off the first time
the sprinklers come on that same day, but something that will wash off
over time (even if it takes some scrubbing), yet also something that won't
hurt the grass.

Any ideas?

Jim Beaver