Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

"Dustbin Ko0k" wrote in message
.. .

"My teacher made me feel bad. I must kill him."

Identify the country.

Burnaby, BC, CA.

Name the student, teacher and school and provide the details of the
assault, asshole. Or admit you are a pile of lying ****.

I answered your question, no escalations.

Next, get used to the fact that I don't do your ****ing bidding.

Now, you may **** off.

You made a statement you couldn't back up with facts. You are an
ignorant moron, but one of millions. Eat **** and die.

Your question was, "Identify the country." Nothing more.

I'd say you're the 'ignorant moron' for not posing the question correctly.
Damian has made you look like a fool, live with it.

Damian has made it obvious that you and he are idiots.

Bath School disaster - Bath, Michigan, United States; May 18, 1927 (45 dead,
58 injured)
Poe Elementary School Attack - Houston, Texas, United States; September 15,
1959 (6 dead)
University of Texas at Austin Tower Massacre - Austin, Texas, United States;
August 1, 1966 (15 dead, 31 injured)
California State University, Fullerton Library Massacre - Fullerton,
California, United States; July 12, 1976 (7 dead)
Stockton Massacre - Stockton, California, United States, 1989 (6 dead, 30
injured)
University of Iowa shooting - Iowa City, Iowa, United States; 1991 (5 dead,
1 injured)
Heath High School shooting - McCracken County (near Paducah), Kentucky,
United States; December 1, 1997 (3 dead, 5 injured)
Jonesboro massacre - Craighead County (near Jonesboro), Arkansas, United
States; March 24, 1998 (5 dead, 10 injured)
Columbine High School massacre - Jefferson County (near Denver and
Littleton), Colorado, United States; April 20, 1999 (15 dead, 24 injured)
Appalachian School of Law shooting - Grundy, Virginia, United States;
January 16, 2002 (3 dead)
Red Lion Area Junior High School Murder/Suicide - Red Lion, Pennsylvania,
United States; 2003 (2 dead)
Platte Canyon High School shooting - Bailey, Colorado, United States;
September 27, 2006 (2 dead)

No sign of Burnaby there. It seems that two ****heads are no smarter than
one.