Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

"John Fields" wrote in message

It's not a question of any of that, it's a question of not forcing
the many to conform to the needs of the unfortunate few.

Unfortunate as the blind are because of their blindness, They're at
least fortunate in that text-to-speech software was developed in the
first place. Now they have ready access to huge numbers of books
and written materials, which they didn't before.

Also access to USENET, and if it's inconvenient to have to wade
through a lot of previous posts because people don't snip and edit
their posts like they should, then that's the breaks, and is the
fault of the inconsiderate sighted posters.

I would think that since you're such a bleeding-heart pussy that
you'd get right to work writing some code so that the blind could
navigate posts more easily. It's a real opportunity to help out and
make some bucks along the way, I think, but for someone like you,
instead of getting down to it and helping out, you'd rather just
cast aspersions on Americans. Interestingly, for no reason other
than that they're Americans. Hitler was like that, except he hated
Jews in the same way, so I guess your feelings are that the only
good American is a dead American?

When will you be firing up the ovens?

And your own comments prove that I am right. I don't hate anyone because of
their origins or for any other reasons. I despise blind, arrogant stupidity
and jingoist egotism. You are a prime example of all of those.