Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 02:44:57 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Damian" wrote in message
freenews.net...

Consider the blind - who listen to Usenet. They have to wade
through a mountain of crap to hear one line - or sometimes none.

So we should all carry white canes?

You're an American. I don't expect you to give a damn about your
fellow citizens - or anyone else on earth.

Jealousy like that is so ugly.

Who the hell is jealous of you? I merely write what I observe.

---
What you observe is so colored by your jealousy that you _have_ to
make it seem like we're the bad guys so you can divorce yourself
from your desire to be American.

That way you can pretend to be happy with your lot, even though you
know deep-down that you're not.

If you were would you be writing all that ugly America-bashing
stuff?

Shirley not.

--
John Fields