Posted to misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Dealing with HOA Fine Over Two Month Old Issue Long Resolved!

That tape was beautiful. HOA bullies just hate for their actions to
come to light!!

Subcomandante wrote:
Banty wrote:

Request a hearing, explain to them what you've told us here. Do it calmly, and
see if you can project an attitude that is cooperative, rather than hostile.

Yes! kiss their asses that will help!
Always keep kissing the ass in this nation of free and brave.
We allow the torture now.

I suggest that you videotape that hearing and you will mediately see the
HOA assholes squirming.

See what happened during my hearing and download the video clip at:
http://woodsidevillage.ocsatire.com/...0162418710.htm
-Sub