Posted to misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Dealing with HOA Fine Over Two Month Old Issue Long Resolved!

No way would I ever buy into a home that had a HOA. Too many eunuchs
try to act like Mussolinis. Now with the housing down Ihopeany
placewith a HOA has its value just dive!!

Subcomandante wrote:
Elle wrote:
I do not think the HOA is necessarily being outrageous. Its
job it to protect property values.

The good part is that the property values are not determined by the HOA
but the market. Since the market bubble is bursting all these communist
HOA enclaves will go ****ting down.
-Sub.