Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.components,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default FA: 1lb PLUS OF VARIOUS NEW TRANSISTORS SOME JANSO MANY:-)

"John Popelish" wrote in message

Sheeeesh! Last time I ordered ferrite cores, they were shipped in a
pressed foam container... each core had its own little depressed area,
so they were immobile... at least enough that they couldn't bang into
each other.

Those sound like new cores. I am talking about stuff from someone's
garage. This is eBay, after all.

A spray can of insulating foam and a roll of double sided tape can make
stuff survive a trip around the world.