Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Crawlspace Crickets

johnnymo wrote:
Hello - I have a moist crawlspace that I am about to attack and I want
to aviod be attacked by crickets. I have noticed that I have a lot of
crickets down there. I guess because it is dark and moist. Not the
cute little chirping ones. These guys look ferocious and I was
talking to my neighbor and he calls them "cave crickets". I know they
hate light (they run when I shine a flash light on them), so should I
just install some lights in my crawlspace and leave them on for a
week or so, or is there an easier way to get those guys to move out.

Any suggestions?

Frogs?