Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default DIY Trencher with 32" (max) wheel base??

Oren wrote:
I have a narrow access to my back yard. The mounted gate (blocks wall)
would allow me a 32" opening. If I take the gate off I would " maybe
gain a couple inches at most.

Is there such a machine for the DIY person that is narrow enough. I
mean I see larger trenchers, but any for the DIY guy? I'm just not
familiar with one maybe this small.

Forget the shovel; aka, drag line, back hoe, leaning post, et. al.

Thanks.

Want weird? I was looking for "ditch witch" on Ebay and found this gizmo.
It's a compressed air digging tool. You can't get much narrower than, oh,
six inches.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ditch-Witch-Soil...QQcmdZViewItem