Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:42:08 -0700, "Damian"
wrote:

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"John Fields" wrote in message

Consider the blind - who listen to Usenet. They have to wade
through a mountain of crap to hear one line - or sometimes none.

So we should all carry white canes?

You're an American. I don't expect you to give a damn about your
fellow citizens - or anyone else on earth.

Jealousy like that is so ugly.

Then Homer must be the UGLIEST SOB on the planet ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |