Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man Kadaitcha Man is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

Peter Dettmann , the befriender of columbian drug
lords and gun runners, chimed in:

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 05:25:12 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Damian" wrote in message
reenews.net...

Jealousy like that is so ugly.

Who the hell is jealous of you?

I don't know, why do you ask? Are you jealous of more than John?

I merely write what I observe.

Oh, you're vision impaired. Sorry.

Better than being brain impaired like you.

Your observations are getting furthur from reality the more you go on.
Sensisbly you would stop now before making more of a fool of
yourself.

He's posting on usenet with "Homer J Simpson" as a nick, you ****ing fool.
Who the **** gets embarrassed on usenet, for **** snakes?

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou pantaloon. I desire that we be better strangers.