Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Silver Surfer Silver Surfer is offline

Default Garage door opener

This opener is about 15 years old. The number on the printed circuit board
is 14PC366B. Will have to get out the ladder again to get the Craftsman
model number. I'll get back with you.

"John" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:28:12 -0400, "Silver Surfer"
wrote:

Need a schematic for the printed circuit board in my Craftsman garage door
opener. Did lots of Googling. Found nothing. Learned that The
Chamberlain
Group makes the openers for Sears. Contacted them and asked for a
schematic. They said the board is proprietary, and they won't even sell
parts for it. Only complete boards for sale.

Can anybody out there point me toward a schematic?

Age and model number of the opener? Sears has sold a variety of them
over time...