Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Electric hand tool recommendations

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"J. Clarke" wrote in
:

*snip*

A Fein detail sander with all the goodies.

H'mmm interesting. My experience with detail sanders was with a
Ryobi POS and it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth regarding
detail sanders. I felt guilty selling it for $5 at a garage sale.

Don't think of it as a "detail sander". Fein calls it a "multimaster"
and it does many things other than detail sanding. Among other things
it can saw flush to a surface and get into places that are
inaccessible with a jigsaw or circular saw.

*snip*

You quoted the guy's whole post to say just this? Please trim the reply
to what you're replying to exactly, or summarize.

plonk