Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Spamfree Spamfree is offline

Default Garage door opener

"Silver Surfer" wrote in message
Need a schematic for the printed circuit board in my Craftsman garage door
opener. Did lots of Googling. Found nothing. Learned that The
Chamberlain Group makes the openers for Sears. Contacted them and asked
for a schematic. They said the board is proprietary, and they won't even
sell parts for it. Only complete boards for sale.

Can anybody out there point me toward a schematic?

How old is the unit? I have a couple schematics - but - I think they're for
"much" older units. On the other side of the coin - nothing like "customer
service" - but then again "job security"........ take your pick!