Posted to alt.home.repair
Harlan Messinger Harlan Messinger is offline

Default Mist settling on paint

I left the shower heating up too long and wound up with condensation on
the upper part of the bedroom walls that I'd just painted a couple of
weeks earlier. Now the upper part is shinier than the lower part, with a
jagged boundary between the two sections. Is there anything I can do to
smooth out the appearance and make the transition unnoticeable short of
painting again? If I have to paint, can I paint just around the jagged
area, or will it look bad if I don't paint the entire wall?