Posted to alt.home.repair
mrsgator88 mrsgator88 is offline

Default Crown Molding

"ladybug" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey there. I am about to buy a house that has pretty wood stained trim
downstairs. The problem is I don't know how to decorate with darker
trim. I have always had painted white trim to work with in the past.
I am thinking about painting the walls deep and earthy tones. Does
anyone have a website or an idea that they have found to be helpful
with this type of probelm? Thanks.

Here in Chicago, we usually have the opposite problem. Beautiful wood trim
buried under decades of layers of paint.

Think of the wood trim as a picture frame around your room, and think of the
walls as the matting. This will make your decorating decisions much easier.