Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Toto (tm) toilet??

Frank wrote:

Toto is the Rolls-Royce of toilets and quality costs money.

They have a dealer locater on the website and lots of info about their
products. http://www.totousa.com

From website, cannot tell which models I have but all I looked at were

pricey. But, the last one I had installed, a better one, cost $400
total, plumber installation (he supplied toilet) and removal of old
toilet. One other Toto, cheaper, works very well, was $300 total. Me,
getting older, with arthritic neck, I now bring in plumber for jobs I
used to do myself. From the Toto list prices, sounds like I've got a
good plumber.

Their 'dealer locator' is rather, make that VERY poor. It only gave me
one choice - the Spokane one that is no longer a dealer. I tried
'gaming it' by asking for one in Ellensburg. The reply "their are no
dealers in your area". Seems it would hurt them or something to give
more than one choice or to at least give the nearest one even if it
were 200 miles away.

Harry K