Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Toto (tm) toilet??

Toto is the Rolls-Royce of toilets and quality costs money.

They have a dealer locater on the website and lots of info about their
products. http://www.totousa.com

From website, cannot tell which models I have but all I looked at were

pricey. But, the last one I had installed, a better one, cost $400
total, plumber installation (he supplied toilet) and removal of old
toilet. One other Toto, cheaper, works very well, was $300 total. Me,
getting older, with arthritic neck, I now bring in plumber for jobs I
used to do myself. From the Toto list prices, sounds like I've got a
good plumber.