Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:19:26 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:11:06 -0700, RST Engineering (jw) Has Frothed:

I'm interested in this thread, having built a 1050 back in the late '50s.
It too has been part of the garage clutter for fifty years or so.

However, I am NOT willing to wade through two or three pages of quote,
quotequote, quotequotequote to get to one or two lines of answer.

PLEASE, PEOPLE, LEARN HOW TO SNIP.

Use a news reader that can mute quoted text.

Screw you. Post right - don't make other people compensate for your own
shortcomings.

Thanks,
Rich