Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default solar panels

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2006-09-27 18:28:16 +0100, Stuart Noble

On 2006-09-27 13:37:10 +0100, Stuart Noble
said:

wrote:

Once a company comes up
with a design that can be sold at a third the price, ie one with much
better payback performance, interest will increase.

I can't believe the Chinese aren't already making them.

Even they need to see a worthwhile volume market.

Every hotel and holiday home in southern Europe isn't a bad start

Perhaps people have more taste though....

Part of the landscape in Greece. I doubt people will stop going there
because every little bungalow has a shiny tank on the roof. "Taste"
seems a rather quaint concept in the big scheme of things.