Greg O

Default If you were building the dream shop

"Tbone" wrote in message
Well I've used it 3/4" and 8 outlets for 15yrs in my shop and no
problems. Sch 40 has a burst rating of 200psi. You do need a flex
fitting at the compressor connection. Stick with OSHA and their BS and
you can't deal with the real world.

TBone

Well I had friend, for over twenty years, that drank booze like a fish, and
drove like he was going to a fire, sober or drunk. That finally caught up
with him too. He is no danger to anyone anymore, six feet under. Thankfully
when his time came he took out only himself!
A gent I work with had PVC in a shop for years to, untill it blew up on him.
He was fairly lucky, only one small cut on his face from PVC shrapnel.
Greg