Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tyrone_park@hotmail.com is offline

Default Secret Dell P780 Shut-down problem!

Has anyone repaired the problem with the Dell P780 D99 chassis that
turns on with High Voltage but shuts down with the amber LED flashing.
Or is this still a mystery to everyone? I have one that I'm trying to
repair, but I cannot get anywhere with it! I've tried searching google
and other web sites but still have not seen a fix. I cannot spend much
more time on it than its worth! So if anyone can quickly tell this
"Secret" please. I can keep a secret. Email me if you want! C-ya!