Posted to alt.guitar,sci.electronics.repair
Grinner Grinner is offline

Default F**k the Salvation Army

"Stephen Calder" wrote in message
Grinner wrote:
"Stephen Calder" wrote in message

Jeff wrote:

No one gets out of Life alive.

Everyone gets out alive.

Funny you should mention that I just read Poe's "a premature burial".
brrrr scary.

Yes, one of the darkest fantasies.

It would hold no terror for anyone who realised with certainty that death
is not the end.

How do you know for certain. I've heard stories about white lights and
tunnels etc. The only real face to face version I've heard is from a mate
who nearly drowned who said his whole life flashed before him somehow.

Please don't come and try it on me; my intention is to drop the body at
the appropriate time rather than inviting death as an attempt to escape.

LOL ! A flame thread about modes is nothing I'd want to prematurely bury
anyone over. Rest easy, mate.The only reason I'd go to Lennox Head is for an
onshore breeze and a 3 metre swell or to get away from the dropkick
community that is Byron Bay.

--
Stephen
Lennox Head, Australia