Gunner

Default Question To you HVAC folks

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:30:17 -0800, Roger Hull
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:12:43 -0800, Gunner wrote
(in message ):

Ive got a problem with a water heater at work. This is a natural gas
unit used to boil water out of oil for reusing the oil

My long distance guess: Bad gas solenoid. Second possibility, the contact
in the controller that feeds the gas solenoid is burned.

the controller is a sealed unit, containing what I believe are solid
state switches. I was unable to feel even the slightest TICK when the
ignition sequence would fire.

Gunner

Hope this helps.

Roger in Vegas
Worlds Greatest Impulse Buyer

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"