Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Northey Jim Northey is offline

Default Cabot's Australian TImber Oil on Mahogany Deck Color Build Up

"jk" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I started this so I figured I'd jump back in. Sent Cabot's an
email detailing the issue with the ATO on the Mahogany deck, color
build up, etc. Also inquired as to the use of pressure washers. Will
let you guys know what they say. Take care.
john

Thanks. Should be interesting to see what they say about the washer, seeing
as most of the people I know with one use it for that plus siding and
fences. As Ed stated in his post about grooves I can see that happening but
would think the operator would notice and change his technique ....or at
least sit down with a few beers and think, cool a no slip surface :-) Well
that would be my answer for it and I'd stick to it.
Jim