Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default does home depot's drug testing of employees prevent qualified people from working there?

"nowforsale" wrote in message
you decide

While on vacation, I was picking up something in a Home Depot in Mesa, AZ.
I overheard the manager thanking the one and only person checking out for
coming in on his day off. I asked the manager if help was hard to get. His
answer was yes..that they had even taken to trolling the shopping malls
looking for people who might want a job. And he said most of the people
they found, never showed up to work, even if they happened to pass the drug
test in the first place.

Tom G.