Posted to alt.home.repair
yourname yourname is offline

Default Toto (tm) toilet??

z wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Neighbor has one. 1.6 gal and what a great flush, he is sold on them.
Has anyone had any experience with them? I need to replace mine and am
tempted but wonder if it is such a great product why are dealers so
scarce. I am in E Washington and the nearest dealer seems to be in
Western Oregon. That seems to be a red flag to me. Of course the
price is really high ($350 range) so that may explain the lack of
dealers.

Harry K

Yeah, they're a high end brand. I think maybe Japanese? Would explain
the silly name.

I have one at work, and it never clogs. I also have 2 hd kohler mid
price units that rarely clog, mebee twice in 2 years

have an american standard fairly cheap one that clogs every time

plumbers tend to get totos from the supply house