Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

"Genome" wrote in
:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
et...

Arcane question, and sort of long, but here goes....

Anyone have any similar experience with those kind of meters, I'd
enjoy learning more, just for the ****s and grins of it.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

It's called Google and you don't play facile and excuse yourself with
a poor tag line.

DNA
"Try not to speak"

Oops! Looks like the missing molecules spilled over again out of the blue
like they did on me some time back. On the subject of practising what we
preach, DNA might do well to speak less. Move along people, nothing to see
here. And don't get any on you!