Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Need a jumper cable to connect UPS batteries in series

wrote in message
ups.com...

The SLA batteries have F1 terminals. I'm assuming I simply need a short
cable with F1 connectors at each end. I'm not really comfortable
fabricating my own for this kind of application (involving batteries).

Any auto electrical shop can do this for you in one minute or you can buy
the parts and crimp tool at an auto supply shop.

Someone with more knowledge than I tells me that the jumper for this
UPS did not have a fuse, it was just a simple cable.

Makes it simple and sounds reasonable. This is an easy job BTW.