Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] yellowbirddog@hotmail.com is offline

Default Toto (tm) toilet??

Harry K wrote:
Neighbor has one. 1.6 gal and what a great flush, he is sold on them.
Has anyone had any experience with them? I need to replace mine and am
tempted but wonder if it is such a great product why are dealers so
scarce. I am in E Washington and the nearest dealer seems to be in
Western Oregon. That seems to be a red flag to me. Of course the
price is really high ($350 range) so that may explain the lack of
dealers.

Harry K

They are the best. I got one Toto Drake ($230) and liked it so much, I
got two more!

There are lots of dealers in Washington! In fact, one in Bellevue WA
has an awesome plumbing website and lists his prices the

http://www.terrylove.com/crtoilet.htm

http://www.terrylove.com