Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

"yourname" wrote in message

Steve
I bought about $15 dollars worth of little stuff. Handed the checker a
$20 got $85 in change I flunked the Honesty thing to. Oh well make up for
a small amount of frustration dealing with them, they still owe me. By
the way when I ordered widows for my house the Guy new what he was
talking but it all went to **** from him to the front desk to the
manufacturer

The world runs because thankfully, most people would have, had they caught
it, returned the money.

Sure, screw the despot.

What do you think the REAL result of your ethical failure was?

That cashier probably lost her job. What do you suppose the effects of
that were? Maybe nothing. Maybe it cost her her apartment, her sobriety
her marriage.

Would that be your fault?

Hell no.

But you didn't help.

80 bucks you didn't need, versus helping.

Nice choice

Am I ehtically perfect?

No

Her till balanced at the end of the day if she hadn't made any other
mistakes.

Her sobriety?

What the hell does that mean?

Steve