Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:21:02 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Johnny V." wrote in message
.. .

"Steve B" wrote

We do so. She rings up two doors at $39 each. My wife and I make eye
contact, but don't say a word. We pay the girl, and then run like
hell.

Gosh Steve, I'll bet you and your wife are real proud.

Running out of a box store after knowingly cheating them. Can you trust
each other, or are you constantly on your toes wondering if the other
one
is cheating?

You two deserve each other.

**** you asshole.

I didn't go in there to steal anything.

We didn't cheat anyone.

We did what the people said to do.

We let them do their own math.

We paid what they asked.

And the rest of you sanctimonious pious assholes that act like you're
honest
and haven't done anything shady in your lives and still pontificate on the
actions of others can kiss my sorry dishonest ass, too. Too bad you don't
have the honesty to share your stories. Like you wouldn't or haven't done
the same thing. Yeah, right.

Steve

Okay, here's my story... I once waited in a long line at the bank
drivethrough
to cash my paycheck on my lunch hour. After about 45 minutes, I made it to
the
window and cashed my check. As I pulled away, I counted the money and
realized I
had been given an extra $10. Well, I only had about 15 minutes before I
was due
back at work, and it didn't look like I was gonna be eating lunch. I
circled
around the building and got back at the end of that line. When I got to
the
window, the clerk tried to refuse the $10. She said she gave me the
correct
amount. I insisted on talking to her supervisor. I told the supervisor
that I
had been given $10 too much and at first she didn't want to take it
either. I
finally said, "Look, take the money, and when you close out the register,
if you
come out $10 ahead, here's my name and address. I ended up not only
missing
lunch, but lost a half hours pay by getting back to work late.

Now... Tell us your story again.

CWM

I did the same thing one time at a bank, but it was for $100. I knew the
teller would have to pay the shortage, and I didn't take the money. I've
done it many other times when cashiers have given me too much change. It
seems that no one can make or count change today. They just hand it back to
you in a wad.

In this case, the cashier's till was right at the end of the day.

Steve