Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck B. Chuck B. is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

Abe wrote:
And the rest of you sanctimonious pious assholes that act like you're honest
and haven't done anything shady in your lives and still pontificate on the
actions of others can kiss my sorry dishonest ass, too. Too bad you don't
have the honesty to share your stories. Like you wouldn't or haven't done
the same thing. Yeah, right.

My thinking exactly. All the armchair quaterbacking that's going on
here bears little resemblance to what the great majority of these same
people would do when they actually see the little register lights with
a price mistake in their favor.

The lesson to be learned is, as much as it's tempting to brag a little
about your "good fortune," keep these kinds of things quiet between
you and your wife.

Is your name "Honest" Abe? I think not.