Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
marlau marlau is offline

Default Help with turning calligraphy pens!

www.paperinkarts.com. You can call them at 1-800-736-7772 and they'll
send you a lovely catalogue. They have what you're looking for.

Saul

Mike Mac wrote:
LeeValley carries all the parts for pens you could need..

Try:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...30,43243,53758

Have fun!

Mike

"Casper" wrote in message
My most recent project is to turn some calligraphy pens from wood,
corian, etc. The problem I am having is how to make the end where the
various calligraphy points can be inserted. On retail pens, they
mostly appear to have a metal insert that contains a spring mechanism
of one design or another. So far I cannot find anyone selling these
inserts. Anyone have suggestions or information on the inserts?

Or am I just missing the point?
Sorry, couldn't resist the bad joke!

`Casper