Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default I love the way Home Depot sucks!

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:52:29 -0400, Charlie Morgan wrote:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:49:58 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"lee houston" wrote in message
.net...

"Steve B" wrote in message

We do so. She rings up two doors at $39 each. My wife and I make eye
contact, but don't say a word. We pay the girl, and then run like
hell.

$320 worth of doors for $78 plus tax.

Your honesty was tested. And you flunked.

lee

Yeah. I remember all those times when, if I hadn't pointed it out to the
cashier that they would have OVER charged me on many items. Funny why
that
isn't a two way street.

You are either honest or you aren't. It doesn't matter what anybody else
does.

CWM

And he's already told us which he is.

And never made the claim to be anything other than what I am. Unlike people
here who have never cheated or taken a discount for a mistake.

There was one man like that, but he died a very long time ago.

Steve