Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dado cut in extruded ploystyrene foam insulation?

"DAC" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well my hats' off to you...granted I havn't used the ones you created,
but the ones from Fort Madison, Ia (I think) are a quality product.

Pass on though to the engineering staff that fastnenters in the corners
are the weakest link of the product. If they'd fix it...I think it
would be hard to beat the product. We poured almost 80 Yds of
concrete...nothing close to a blow out..braced well and careful during
the pour.

Keep up the good work!

DAC

The corner brackets were revised about a year ago and will be revised again,
I'm told. Glad to hear the job went well. Enjoy your new home.